Planning your visit
As Covid restrictions are lifted we want to make sure your visit is as safe and enjoyable as possible so some measures will continue:
- Our staff will give visitors extra space and we encourage visitors to respect others’ space.
- We support staff and visitors who would like to continue wearing face coverings in the museum, but this is optional.
- We will monitor numbers to ensure the museum does not become too crowded.
- We will maintain increased cleaning in public areas.
If you do have symptoms of coronavirus or you have tested positive for Covid-19, please do not visit the museum.
Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
Saturday: 11am - 4pm
Our cafe The Victorian Pantry is also open Monday - Saturday.
During your visit
- Find out more about accessibility at the museum.
- The Victorian Pantry is open, serving hot and cold refreshments.
- Please help us maintain hygiene and protect our collections by not eating or drinking in any other area of the museum.
- Our shop is a great place to pick up a memento of your visit with a range of products from posters and postcards to books covering a range of the subjects explored in the museum.
- Find out more about our permanent displays and our exhibitions and events.
Schools and voluntary educational groups
- If you are looking to make a school or college group booking please contact the Learning team firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to discuss your visit requirements directly with you.
This remains a very difficult time for us. Help us ensure art, culture & heritage continue to make a positive impact in our region.
Donate today. Thank you.